Top 10 Greeting Card Messages For Father's Day
Father’s day is around the corner. It is celebrated on the third Sunday of every June. In 2022, fathers day falls on June 19th. It is a day to thank your father for all the wonderful things he has done for you. Your granddad, dad-in-law, step dad everyone needs appreciation and honor for all the things they do for you. Father’s day is the time to show this appreciation.
Gifting is a major part of father’s day celebration. Along with gift, greeting cards are also provided where you can write down your personal message.
What Is The History Of Father’s Day?
Father’s day was first celebrated on June 19th, 1910 in the state of Washington. But it was only later in 1972 that father’s day became a nationwide celebration. This was done 58 years after the Mother’s day was officially declared.
The credit for Father’s day can be given to Sonora Smart Dodd of Washington, whose father took care of her and her five siblings after their mothers death. She got the idea of celebrating fathers day after listening to a sermon about mother’s day. The local religious leaders also supported her idea and thus the father’s day celebration started.
Top 10 Greeting Card Messages
Here are some wonderful messages you can include in your father’s day greeting card.
- Dad, you are the one I think of first when I need some support and good advice or have a question about something. Thank you for always being there for me.
- On this special day I just wanted to tell you that you’re one of my biggest role models. An amazing person who loves and cares for his family in ways big and small.
- Dad, from how to be the best person I can be to how to pick the right chair in the barbershop, you are my man, my friend, my example.
- Sending you heartfelt appreciation on Father’s Day. It’s the least I can do considering all the gray hairs I’ve given you.
- Thanks for all you’ve done for me, Dad. Obviously, I could never repay you, but I’ll happily chip in for pizza in your honor on Father’s Day or any day!
- No matter how much time goes by, I treasure my memories of times spent with you and I still look forward to all our times together.
- Granddaddy, you’ve always told the best stories and the funniest jokes. I’ll always be your biggest fan.
- On Father’s Day, we hope you feel honored for all your years of leading our family. And every day, we hope you feel how loved you are.
- Granddad, you are the bridge between our proud family history and the bright future. Wish you a happy father’s day.
- For all you’ve gone through, all you are, and all the love you share, we love you dad/grandad.
Father occupies a special place in your heart which no one else can fill. That special person deserves a special treatment on Father’s day. May this Father’s day be filled with a lot of joy, fun and enjoyment.